Wednesday, December 15, 2004

At the mercy of a three year old.

All charged up and ready to go this morning, Michael in his favorite overalls, me in my sweats, headed out for a morning ride around the neighborhood. The air was crisp and clean, the way it only seems to be in the winter. The big orange ball in the sky was glowing with it's full brilliance. Although the sun was definitely doing it's job, the temps were still in the 40 ish range. Quite chilly for Houston. Three and a half miles into our ride, little man decides that he wants to go home. Not wishing to subject my ears to the high pitched whining that is universally associated with toddlers, I caved. So, now we are home, he in his toy box, me at the computer. Romans 12:18 tells us that as far as it depends on us, we are to live at peace with all men. Hmmm,I wonder if that applies to three year olds as well?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here