Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Here comes the sun.Doo Unn Doo Doo

And I say, it's alright! Yeah man! Another beautiful day in Houston Texas! 16.9 miles with little Michael in his trailer. Pure bliss! As always, the photos are at the other page... http://thetourdepants.crazyguyonabike.com A child has a way of bringing out the nicer part of people, or maybe it's just that it's Christmas time. Everyone we met today was very nice. What a pleasure. Since I really don't want to type every thing twice, I'll only put those "inappropriate thoughts" here. I suppose I can understand why Mr. Neil Gunton would like to keep Evangelism to a minimum. It is, after all, a web site for Bicycle travelogues and not the the ramblings of a forty year old born again child of God. Just in case you didn't know it... That's what this place is for! I praise Jesus for all he bestows upon me. I praise His Holy name. Grace, the unmerrited favor of God, is so awesome. I'm just so in love with Christ, my mind can't comprehend just how His love works. I mean, no matter what I do, or have done. I can't make him love me any more or less. I do the things I do in Jesus' name not for reward, but simply because I love him! Fall "in love" with Jesus today. You will never regret it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here