Saturday, December 11, 2004

Luke 2

The best story ever written, excluding the death, burial, and ressurection of course. Hey Damon, thank's for the comment. See: http://thetourdepants.crazyguyonabike.com . This story in the second chapter of luke, is the primary reason behind Christmas. In all the glitz, glamor, and hoopla that Christmas has become, It's easy to lose focus. God told us in his word, all about joy, and being joyful, but he also told us a story of the Creator of the universe, God almighty. YHVH, (Yod Hey Vov Hey) Who put aside his Diety, stepped down from his throne, and put on a "Human Suit" so he could tell us directly of his love for us. Re-read Luke 2 today. Open your heart to what God might be trying to tell you through the Holy Spirit. See this "Season" with new eyes.I wish you all a very merry Christmas. I didn't ride yesterday, but God willing today I will, I'll have my little mini-me (Michael) with me, and there's just no tellin' where we might end up. Love each other, and make a concious effort to let people around you see it. As a great theologian once said... "You may be the only Jesus some people ever see."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here