Thursday, December 09, 2004

Praise God in the highest! 26.1 miles!

Yesterday I was Dad, Husband, and househeeper. Alas, no miles... But! Today I got to be Lance armstrong! Well, that is if he were 100 pounds heavier, much older, and much slower. I did get to ride 26.1 miles today, and there was a lance-esque moment on the ride. At one point of paticularly hard pedaling, I looked at the computer to find 26.8 mph staring back at me! Yippeeee! That's on low pressure (65 lbs) tires, and those tires are 16" and 20" in size. Then just to put a cherry on top, like my God always does... I come home to see that the new Campmor Christmas catalouge has arrived! Yeah, I'm pretty excited by the little things. Thank you Lord, for just being who you are. See today's photos at: http://thetourdepants.crazyguyonabike.com .

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger funbun said...

Congradulations, man! 26.1 miles. You just did a marathon! I think that's a mile stone. Did you get any photos? Did you rest much? You know ride

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here