Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Feelin' Funky

Have you ever just felt like... Yick! That's the way I feel today, my energy is down, I know I'm not sick, but I feel cruddy. Thank God that the way I feel doesn't change who he is. I'm still a born again child of God. I'm still saved by grace. And no matter how I FEEL, God is still on the throne!I'll get back to Y'all later. Peace. (Edited @ 6:44 pm) It's now evening and I'm feeling better, I still haven't ridden, and it does not look like I'm going to get to either. The news just warned of a hard freeze (Low 20's) tonight. Although, being the optimist that I am, I put the lights on my bike a couple of hours ago. Maybe not. The heater and Wheel Of Fortune becons. Let's try this whole thing again tomorrow. God bless you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here