Tuesday, March 07, 2006



Howdy Y'all! My little cowboy said to tell everyone a big Texas Howdy! I doubt very seriously anyone is reading this 'blog besides Spambots. If someone were to read...Oh...Let's say, My Testimony and come to know the Lord Jesus Christ as their savior I would be tickled pink!

I broke out the roller blades today. For the first time in about two years...It was exhilarating to say the least! I put this little cowboy in the bike trailer, and added the front wheel to it. (That turns it into a gigantic stroller.) Off we went. All in all it went remarkably well. To me that just means I didn't fall. Did I nearly fall? Yep, many more times than I care to admit.

The near falls weren't the worst part though...That honor belongs to the three panic stops. I don't stop very well on the skates yet...And being robust...Well, you get the picture. It was spooky!

God has not given me a spirit of fear... Nope, I scared myself enough. Enough to decide not to put those wheeled demons back on my feet until I can rig up some sort of brake! Oh well, It's all good. I'll stick with the bike or my two feet for a while. Y'all be blessed! Ritz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here