Monday, February 06, 2006

The Joy Of The Lord!



This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it! Remember when Jesus said that you must become like one of these little ones, to enter the Kingdom of Heaven? I hope and pray that I keep learning to see the world through the eyes of my children. Yes, there are times when it seems "necessary" to be all "Grown up." But we needn't lose our joy through it all. It is, after all, the source of our strength. The JOY of the LORD is my strength. Here's another one for you... A merry heart doith good, like a medicine! My prayer for you today is that you'll discover the Joy of the Lord, and He will keep your heart merry! Now go spread a little love around, it'll do you some good. Peace, Ritz. http://www.inhisimages.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here